Monday, June 8, 2009

A Visit with my Great Niece

On June 3rd. we were invited to my sisters home to visit with Veronica and her baby. I went alone as Wilma had a terrible virus/cold.

Lets see if I can introduce them to you.
Veronica married Derek, who is my sister Judy's son. So that makes Merissa, Judy's grand daughter and I'm her Great Uncle.

As Derek and Veronica live in Arizona, Veronica and Merissa arrived in Michigan for a family visit. It is the first time I've seen little Merissa, and all I can say is "Wow what a beautiful and happy little girl"! And her Grand Ma, Judy, was very proud also as she is her first grand baby.

I did mention to Veronica that she and Derek are going to have a hard road to travel in about 15 years. I can see the boys now lining up at her door to get a date with this cutie.



Meet Merissa with her mother Veronica.

I really had a great visit with them, and I just know Grandma Judy is going to shed a tear or two when they have to go back home.

Until our next adventure, be safe and God Bless.

No comments: