Thursday, June 11, 2009

Another day in court

Today was the day I had to see the Judge about the sidewalk replacement. My court time was 1:30pm, I arrived at 1pm. The actual court didn't come into session until 2:15!

Anyway to make a long boring story short, my case was dismissed. Finally it's over! Since last August I have had this sidewalk replacement thing hanging over my head. I wonder if I get on the scale now it will show a lower weight??...Naw didn't think so.

Wilma still has the cold and cough that she picked up last Thursday. It's been a week now and she is going to go back to the Dr.'s tomorrow for the second time. Maybe he will give her something to stop the cough...it's really, really bad and we are both getting worried about it.

To add to the sickness, I came down with the darn cold Monday! I don't have a cough as bad as Wilma, but one that is bad enough. What really drives me nuts is the stuffy nose. I just can't stand it to not be able to breath out of my nose! Especially as I have sleep Apnea, I must breath out of my nose at night. So I'm back on the 12 hour Nose spray so I can sleep at night.

Next week end we will be taking some of the Grand Kids camping for the week end. So tomorrow I'll be resuming my clean up of the motorhome, meaning a good wash and wax. Wilma and I are really looking forward to our special time with them, I really hope these colds are long gone by then!


Until our next adventure, be safe and God Bless.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: